Thursday, September 16, 2010

HaPpY 30th BiRtHdAy MoM!!!


So Jimmy told me last week to have the kids ready and bathed and that I was to get out of the house for a while. So I went with my good friend out to eat. I had no idea he was going to get pictures done. Then yesterday he gave me a card with some of the pictures on it. I was so happy. What a great idea for my birthday. We have been a tad slow with pics so this relieved alot of that stress. They turned out so good. We are going to blow some up and get frames for our house. I can finally replace the ones of the girls when they were 18 months. It really has been that long. Thanks to my wonderful husband and friend Jimmy. He makes me so happy and I am so grateful I am his wife, and for my adorable kiddos and for being good for Daddy. I love my family. I had an amazing birthday!

No comments: