Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Well it is that time of year again. There have been so many things i am grateful for. I want to express my love for my wonderful husband. Jimmy is amazing. He is so right for me. We have so much fun, even in the dark times. There have definately been dark times. I love him and can't wait to spend the rest of my life and eternity with him. He is truly the kindest and most unselfish person i know. He makes life wonderful for all of us. I feel i am the luckiest gal alive to have such wonderful and beautiful kids. I am so honored they have come to our home to share in this life with us. They make life a constant surprise and help me on my journey. There are days i don't have the patience i should. But they love me anyway and give me the love i can only hope i deserve. I cherish our little memories we are creating and hope they will always know Mommy loves them. What an exciting year. We love our home, as small as it is. We love the small town feel. Being away from family has definately been a challenge. But has made us so strong and forced us to rely on each other and others. We have made so many new friends and love them all. We know that we are meant to be here.
I am so grateful for my Savior. He is so kind. So patient with me. I hardly know how to properly thank Him. HE has seen me through more than anyone can know. I wish i didn't make so many mistakes. I wish i could just do everything i need to do. But i know he is always there, pushing me along and carrying me when i can't take another step. I love Him. More than anything. I am grateful for the knowlege of His exsistance in my life. I hope to make Him proud and do his sacrifice justice. Thankyou to you all for being so wonderful. I love all of you wherever you are and hope life is full of as much love as you need.

No comments: