Tuesday, December 23, 2008





Here are some more pics of our kids. i know we are so boring but hey we really don't do anything else. So here they are. The one of Danika was so cute. We found her asleep in their toy container. She can sleep anywhere. Landon is starting to laugh right now. We have a video of it. I don't know if it will load. He is all smiles. It's so refreshing to be around him. It cheers me up. The girls are fun with him. They dance around him and kiss him all day. Jenna calls him Baby Boy and Danika squeels in a high pitched tone whenever he is near. It's like she can't stand just looking at him, she has to hug and snuggle and kiss him all over. They make a great team.

1 comment:

Marie said...

What cute little kiddies! Your little John Landon is so cute! I love my first cousins, once removed! :) Too bad we moved away before I got to babysit!