Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

So i need to update. Things have changed around here. Jimmy has gone back to nights(YUCK) for the both of us. He is also tackling school @ the same time,. BUT... He only has 6 more classes and he will have his Bachelors in computer science. It has been along road for him. Hurah Jimmy!!! I am trying to start my business, Starswirlcreations! I make wooden signs and crochet blankets. So i will let you know how it goes. There is this cool website, etsy.com, that sells handmade things. I am way excited. I still have to set up my shop. i am also exercising. I have lost about 5 lbs! Yeah!!! I was also called to be the compassionate service leader in our wonderful ward. I love our ward. We have so much fun. i am meeting some of the best friends here. So that is me. The kids are busy as normal 2 1/2 yr olds are. The girls are potty training right now. So far nothing major. We are getting some panties this week and going gung ho. I just can't so 3 in diapers anymore. But i hate to potty train as well. AHHHH!!! Landon is a whopping 16/9 lbs! He is a tank. I have to post some pics. He is also teething @ 5 months. So his happy disposition isn't entirely the same these days. But he is still so easy and mellow. Other than that we are doing well.

3 comments:

Mamalissa said...

So you got my old job? :) I wasn't very good at it to be honest. I wish that I had done more. You will do great- plenty of opportunities to serve and help people.

I am also contemplating the whole potty training deal with Parker. Its a consuming process and you have to really want it and so far I'm not wanting it bad enough to actually DO it. Best of luck to you though. :)

damanda said...

i love etsy.com!
that's so cool!

Sarah said...

Kimmie, It is so good to know you how you're doing!  You will be a FABULOUS compassionate service leader.  Isn't it amazing how the Lord knows what we need and directs us how to get there.  Your family is beautiful.  Lots of love.  -Sarah